Home Safety Assessment Package
- Includes phone intake/interview, one 2 hour assessment visit (includes assessment of the home environment and client functional assessment) written report with recommendations, one feedback/follow-up visit, and our quarterly newsletter
Functional Assessment/Intervention/Consultation Visits
- Priced per 1 hour visit.
- A detailed written report is not included in this fee. See below for written report pricing
- Mileage and travel time are included for each visit, up to one hour total travel time per visit. Travel time greater than one hour must be negotiated with the therapist prior to the assessment date.
- $150 for a written assessment report with recommendations
- $25 and up for forms or written communication to family doctor, relatives, other contacts as requested by client
Assistive Devices Supply and Installation
- Cost of the particular assistive device (eg. Grab bar, reacher, handrail, etc) as chosen by the client, plus delivery and installation by a fully insured vendor/carpenter. Depending on the assistive device(s) required and size of the job prices will vary.
- No charge for cancelled appointments if notice is received via telephone or email 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. If the therapist arrives for the visit and the client is not available for the assessment, there will be a $50.00 charge.
- Note – If the cancellation is due an emergency, the cancellation fee will be waived.
- We accept cash, cheques, visa
- also – Check with your insurance company to determine whether or not you have coverage for occupational therapy services